This Article on buzzfeed talks about things that people only in Los Angeles are afraid of. It is a funny article making fun of the things that seem to always happen when you are in Los Angeles for example the very first picture talks about reading the 4 parking signs talking about when you can and can’t park your car somewhere and which way to turn your wheels. The accuracy of this article is honestly unknown in my eyes because I have never been to Los Angeles or really I have never really been in a big city so the only thing I know is small town problems. So I have no reason but to trust this publisher on what he/she thinks are the biggest joke problems about LA. One of the memes talks about the traffic alerts on google maps and how it seems to always be a problem and through my lack of knowledge of cities one of the biggest stereotypes is the fact that there is always traffic and it is god awful. The article was made to make fun of Los Angeles in some way which showing actual things that happen on occasion and most likely not all of the time.
Thursday, November 21, 2013
30 Things You’re Only Afraid Of If You Live In Los Angeles, http://www.buzzfeed.com/kristinchirico/things-youre-only-afraid-of-if-you-live-in-los-angeles
This Article on buzzfeed talks about things that people only in Los Angeles are afraid of. It is a funny article making fun of the things that seem to always happen when you are in Los Angeles for example the very first picture talks about reading the 4 parking signs talking about when you can and can’t park your car somewhere and which way to turn your wheels. The accuracy of this article is honestly unknown in my eyes because I have never been to Los Angeles or really I have never really been in a big city so the only thing I know is small town problems. So I have no reason but to trust this publisher on what he/she thinks are the biggest joke problems about LA. One of the memes talks about the traffic alerts on google maps and how it seems to always be a problem and through my lack of knowledge of cities one of the biggest stereotypes is the fact that there is always traffic and it is god awful. The article was made to make fun of Los Angeles in some way which showing actual things that happen on occasion and most likely not all of the time.
This Article on buzzfeed talks about things that people only in Los Angeles are afraid of. It is a funny article making fun of the things that seem to always happen when you are in Los Angeles for example the very first picture talks about reading the 4 parking signs talking about when you can and can’t park your car somewhere and which way to turn your wheels. The accuracy of this article is honestly unknown in my eyes because I have never been to Los Angeles or really I have never really been in a big city so the only thing I know is small town problems. So I have no reason but to trust this publisher on what he/she thinks are the biggest joke problems about LA. One of the memes talks about the traffic alerts on google maps and how it seems to always be a problem and through my lack of knowledge of cities one of the biggest stereotypes is the fact that there is always traffic and it is god awful. The article was made to make fun of Los Angeles in some way which showing actual things that happen on occasion and most likely not all of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment